Illustrations Celebrating the Super Blood Wolf Moon

This year in celebration of the "Super Blood Wolf Moon" I spent most of the evening of the 20th of January 2019 and some of the morning of the 21st of January 2019 creating these two unique illustrations. 

Below is a short art vlog from my youtube channel showing the art process of creating one of the illustrations called " The Wolf Cradling the Moon", as well as a the other illustration "Wolf Moon", though for that one I only talk about my inspiration behind it as I forgot to record the art process for it (sorry!) - next time I'll try to capture as much photoage as possible :3 




Here are the illustrations featured in the art vlog:

The Wolf Cradling the Moon:




And the Wolf Moon:



If you would like to check out these illustrations or more,
Click the image below and it will take you to the
gallery on my Redbubble Art Shop:




Have a Blessed Super Blood Wolf Moon!

- Indigo



______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

P.S. As always, here are the resources I used to educate myself about the Super Blood Wolf Moon:

Enjoy you reading and research!

Sources:




Comments

Popular Posts