The Besom Broom & My Witchsona



Hi guys and welcome to my little corner of the world~ If you are coming over from the vlog, welcome to my little blog! And if you are coming from somewhere else, leave me a comment where you came across this little space in time!

Also check out the vlog that goes with this post:


Alright, let's get to talking about sources and notes.
First and foremost, here are the links to the sources where I learnt about the Disease "Witch's Broom" and about the Besom Broom:

Wikipedia on "Witch's Broom":
Source #1

Pages about the "Besom Broom":
Source #2
Source #3

And here is an interesting article I saw only after shooting the vlog today:
Source #4

Oh and I found that video that Harmony Nice did that includes a brief segment about the sweeping of the broom:



And here is a little information about the illustration I created today:

What is a Witchsona?

"Witchsona week is a prompt for artists right now to draw themselves as witches. There aren’t any real rules people are just drawing themselves as magical girls or Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings style witches."

-  ANSWERS FROM VANAHEIM

Here is the 31 Day Challenge I'm working on:


I will probably be doing one challenge once a week as I can't commit to a day grind, however the vlogs will now coincide with the illustrations, so if you are looking to know more about a specific topic up here, subscribe to my channel! You can literally have 31 vlogs to look forward to in the next  coming 31 weeks!

About the symbols on the illustrations:



That's all there is, a lot of different planets :3

I really love the cosmos and I felt like if I was going to make a persona of any kind, it had to include the planets and the stars.  :3

Alright, so here is the final illustration:


Being a plus size girl. I'm often a bit shy to depict myself as anything, including myself, so it was quite a stretch for me to draw myself, however I did it! I think this is an outfit I wish I owned, and if I did, I would wear it every since day! There is nothing better than a pair of stripped tights, arm warmers and a could of stars and moons to make an outfit just right.


Get this as a print on the art store:

☆☆☆ The Mellow Persona :3 ☆☆☆

Comments

Popular Posts