The One with the Doll - about being here.

There are so many different states of mind. There is the physical, the spiritual, the metaphysical and so forth. The connection we have to this planet is experiences through all the senses we use in order to discern which state of mind we are in and how it relates to our experience of life.

When I think about "being here", I think about the physical realm. Touch, smell, taste, these are all interlinked with the experience of the physical form, and it helps us to connect the physical with the virtual reality the rest of our senses reside in.

The doll, represents the physical. An object made by our own hands, created as a companion of sorts, which you can touch, smell and taste ( if you like eating dolls that is ). There is something so wholesome about having an object to call your own. It makes you feel relevant to something. To someone.

However what do the people and the things in our life really represent? Do they just represent physical entities that you can touch, smell and taste? No. They are so much more than that. They represent the abstract expressions that one seeks to find fulfilment. They represent the aesthetics that we strive to preserve, the good fight that we try to win and the mountain we try to climb...and hopefully, one day, we will all succeed.


The one with the doll is me holding my hopes, my dreams, my aspirations and my future. It has already happened. It has already begun. I am dead and alive. I am here and now. I am alive.

I am the one with the doll.

Welcome, to this reality.

P.S. I don’t have tattoos…yet. :)

Comments

Popular Posts